著者: Артем Каялайнен
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Mailing list in Exim
Hi all!

Sorry for my english :)

I need help to configure Exim. I have Active Directory domain. My
users and their e-mail are stored in AD tree. I have configured exim
and dovecot for them. Exim and dovecot are working fine. My problem is
that i want to create mailing list. Example: in active directory i
have a group "IT" with mail atribute "it@???". This group
include four users. When i send mail to it@??? this mail must
be delivered to four users, which are included in group "IT"

From exim docs i learn that router "redirect" may solve this problem.
If i substitute in data field all needed e-mail - router sends mail to
new mails. Right? Or it's wrong?
Problem is that i can't get e-mail in one ldap query, which i need to
substitue in data field in router config.

My ldap query:

${lookup ldapm{user=CN=ldap%20ldap,CN=Users,DC=example,DC=com
pass=12345678 ldap:///dc=example,dc=com
?member?sub?(&(mail=${quote_ldap:it}${quote_ldap:@}${quote_ldap:example.com
}))}{$value}}

and in returns me all distinguished names of users (And this names
include spaces )-: ).
But I don't know how to get e-mail field from ldap when i have a set
of distinguished names. Can anyone explain me how to fix this problem
with mailing list, created dynamically from active directory data? Or
maybe exists other solution?