Re: [exim] appendfile quota problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: grendelkeeper
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] appendfile quota problem
@ Phil + Bernd:

that means for me?...sorry, I'm not so familiar with patching or modifying source codes....is it possible to fix this problem in an "easy" way?
(without risk to kill my exim installation)

and btw, what do you think about my local_delivery-transport, are the entries right? what is with the maildirsizefile-"problem"?

thank you guys!

        $(CC) $(EXIM_CFLAGS) $(CFLAGS) -o $@ $<