Re: [exim] DomainKeys skip signing some emails

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Olivier Bonvalet
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] DomainKeys skip signing some emails
Tony Finch a écrit :
> I think that $domain will only be set if the transport is handling one
> recipient at a time. You can try either setting max_rcpt = 1 on the SMTP
> transport, or set address_data = $domain on the router that determines the
> transport and use $address_data instead of $domain in the transport.
>
> Tony.

Hello,

you're true : I checked in the doc and found for the smtp transport the
option "multi_domain" :
> When this option is set, the smtp transport can handle a number of

addresses containing a
> mixture of different domains provided they all resolve to the same

list of hosts. Turning the
> option off restricts the transport to handling only one domain at a

time. This is useful if you
> want to use $domain in an expansion for the transport, because it is

set only when there is
> a single domain involved in a remote delivery.

So I have disable this option to can use $domain in my lookup if I want
to be able to send email with multiple recipients.

But for my "domainkey problem", there was only one recipient by email.

Thanks,
Olivier