Re: [exim] Forwarding inbound messages to 2 mail servers

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jason_Meers
To: Conrad Lawes
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Forwarding inbound messages to 2 mail servers
Conrad Lawes wrote:
> My company is migrating from Sendmail to Scalix. We use Exim 4 as our
> smtp mail gateway.
>
> We plan to run both mail servers in parallel for a short period while
> we make the transition.
> I would like to have the Exim gateway server send copies of inbound
> mail to BOTH mail servers ( Sendmail and Scalix). Also, I would like
> to configure Exim to also send copies only for specify users.
>
> How do I make this happen?
> TIA

I've done about 9 or 10 migrations to Scalix (good choice by the way)
and each time I've used ImapSync instead of duplicating deliveries
(users will have to re-delete or re-file messages they have already
dealt with)

More info here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/imapsync/

Or search the scalix forums for "imapsync"
http://www.scalix.com/forums/

Thanks
Jason_Meers