Re: [exim] Forwarding inbound messages to 2 mail servers

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Arvid Ephraim Picciani
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Forwarding inbound messages to 2 mail servers
On Friday 25 July 2008 14:26:20 Conrad Lawes wrote:
> My company is migrating from Sendmail to Scalix. We use Exim 4 as our
> smtp mail gateway.
>
> We plan to run both mail servers in parallel for a short period while
> we make the transition.
> I would like to have the Exim gateway server send copies of inbound
> mail to BOTH mail servers ( Sendmail and Scalix). Also, I would like
> to configure Exim to also send copies only for specify users.

dunno what the proper is, but i temporary duplicate mails with an entry in the
alias file:
^.* : err@???, err@???

and this router:

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}wildlsearch{/etc/mail/aliases}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

The obvious issue is that the envelope is rewritten and confuses the backend
MTA, so this doesn't actually work for production setups.

Alias might be the solution for your second question though.
You can make individual "routes" like that:

user1@domain : user1@internal1
user2@domain : user2@internal1,user2@internal2
user2@domain : user2@internal2

I think the actual correct solution is to use a transport with the
manualroute driver and configure it to use multiple remotehosts depending on
the localpart.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Arvid Ephraim Picciani