Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Wade
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
Brandon Phelps wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply Michael. The domains table contains a simple
> list of domains that are hosted on this server. The primary domain is
> in there (which allows it to work I presume), and the secondary domain
> is also in there... except that one isn't working. I've even tried
> completely removing the mysql lookup from this line and simply making it
> "domainlist local_domains = maindomain.com:secondarydomain.net" and
> even this results in the same error.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon

The quickest option is to run Exim in debug mode to see why it is
refusing to accept the mail. Simulate an incoming connection by using
the -bh option, and set appropriate debugging using the -d option
(-d+verify+lookup). Then enter the SMTP transaction as it would occur:

mail from:someone@???
rcpt to:someone@???

Hopefully this will provide the necessary insight to work out why Exim
is refusing to accept the mail.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555