Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Brandon Phelps
Para: Michael Heydon
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
Thanks for the quick reply Michael. The domains table contains a simple
list of domains that are hosted on this server. The primary domain is
in there (which allows it to work I presume), and the secondary domain
is also in there... except that one isn't working. I've even tried
completely removing the mysql lookup from this line and simply making it
"domainlist local_domains = maindomain.com:secondarydomain.net" and
even this results in the same error.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon