Re: [exim] Scan outgoing messages for viruses with ClamAV?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Scan outgoing messages for viruses with ClamAV?
Eric A. Bonney escreveu:
> I would like to have all out going messages scanned, if it is clean I
> would like to add a footer or lines to the body of the message
> indicating that it was successfully cleaned and what version of ClamAV
> and database was used. If a virus was found I would like to have the
> sender and postmaster notified and the original message either deleted
> or quarantined. Is something like this possible?

I bet it is possible (but I'm no expert, so I can't help you how,
sorry). But do you really need to add a footer to the message saying it
was scanned? This is annoying to the reader, uses more bandwidth, may
break MIME and/or digital signatures, and serves no purpose that I can
think of.