[exim] Scan outgoing messages for viruses with ClamAV?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Eric A. Bonney
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Scan outgoing messages for viruses with ClamAV?
Is it possible to configure exim to scan the outgoing messages with
ClamAV like it does with inbound messages?

I would like to have all out going messages scanned, if it is clean I
would like to add a footer or lines to the body of the message
indicating that it was successfully cleaned and what version of ClamAV
and database was used. If a virus was found I would like to have the
sender and postmaster notified and the original message either deleted
or quarantined. Is something like this possible?

Thanks,
-Eric