著者: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim Maildir
Hi

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 01:29 -0700, keenboy wrote:
> Yes I edited the transports and changed the directory name to .Maildir. I
> then moved the old Maildirs to /home/$USER/.Maildir and restarted exim.

OK, that's good. That should have done the trick, but...

> The transport file I edited was
>
> /etc/exim/conf.d/transport/30_exim4-config_maildir_home
>
> My exim has been setup to split the config files and not as one individual
> configuration file. Is there a chance that another file needs to edited?

Possibly. The fact that you're using Debian or a derivative thereof
means that a large number of people here won't be able to help you out
for the basic reason that the split config is something we're not
familiar with.

"grep -ir \.maildir /etc/exim/conf.d" might show you where the other
transport has the directory set. If you find it, do tell.

Graeme