著者: keenboy
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim Maildir

Yes I edited the transports and changed the directory name to .Maildir. I
then moved the old Maildirs to /home/$USER/.Maildir and restarted exim.

The transport file I edited was

/etc/exim/conf.d/transport/30_exim4-config_maildir_home

My exim has been setup to split the config files and not as one individual
configuration file. Is there a chance that another file needs to edited?