著者: b-BAY
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Multiple deliveries of same mail

Hi all

I have a bit of a strange problem and I’m not at all sure what exactly is
causing this. I have a mass mailer MTA (http://www.aspemail.com/) smart
hosting mail to my Exim box and its duplicating the mails. The Exim server
accepts the mail with no problem but the ASPemail box shows an error in the
delivery log and retries the mail over and over again. When I have a look at
the exim logs I don’t see any errors but on the aspemail I get the following
error,