著者: keenboy
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Exim Maildir

I have wanted to move my users Maildirs so that they are hidden. I have
looked into the exim transports and found where the maildir directory is
specified and I have manged to change it to $home/.maildir

The problem I have now is with this in place is that the original maildir
directory gets recreated when a user receives a new email.

Is there somewhere where I can configure exim not to recreate this maildir
and deliver any new mail to the new .maildir directory.

Thanks