著者: mrten+exim
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] message retrieval from queue
Hi,

Is there an easy way to retrieve a message from the queue in rfc-[2]822 format
as it was sent and how it's going to be delivered (to say, a pipe) ?

exim -Mvh shows the headers a bit mangled, so concatenating it with exim -Mvb
output is not really going to work.

It is to debug a pipe transport, the exim-part of the pipe is working
correctly, but the the receiving php part is not, and I want to debug why it
returns "defer" by running it manually.

This is the transport, before anyone asks :)

aliased_pipes:
   driver      = pipe
   user        = ${extract{uid}    {$address_data}{$value}fail}
   group       = ${extract{gid}    {$address_data}{$value}fail}
   command     = ${extract{command}{$address_data}{$value}fail} \
"${extract{args}{$address_data}{$value}fail}"

   environment = ${extract{env}    {$address_data}}
   path        = /usr/bin:/bin
   temp_errors = 2:73:75
   timeout_defer
   restrict_to_path
   use_crlf
   log_output
   log_defer_output
   return_fail_output
   return_path_add
   delivery_date_add
   envelope_to_add

Apologies if this is noted in the FAQ, I've looked around but I could not find
an answer.

thanks,
Mrten.