著者: andys
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Exim with IMAP and vdomains
Hi,

we have an Exim environment running with tpop3, mysql and the vdomains web
management which I think is bundled with tpop3. This is nice as customers
can administer there own mailboxes via the web front end and all the data is
stored in the same MySQL DB for POP3 auth and Exim SMTP auth.

But I wanted to put in an IMAP server too, Ive installed courier-imap and
have it running also using MySQL, but this data cant be administered from
our current tpop3 interface as the DB schema is different. Are there any off
the shelf solutions for IMAP with Exim with a web admin gui or will I have
to customised my existing web GUI or the courier-imap postfix admin GUI?

thanks for any ideas, cheers Andy.