Re: [exim] Archiving Email from Exim into a Mysql Database i…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Archiving Email from Exim into a Mysql Database in realtime
On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 05:01:16PM -0500, Lee Doran wrote:

>The problem I have is this, we had a programmer write (wrong) a perl
>script that loads emails into a MySql database for archiviing purpose
>when they processed. The problem is sometimes we get Sql syntax errors
>when the script is processing some domain names and sometimes when there
>are attachments. The attachments information is kept in separate tables
>and the attachments themselves are saved out to a location on the disk.

Make sure you use DBI->quote() on the raw data. Otherwise you get all
kinds of errors when there are quotes in the data stream.

>NOTE: I said sometimes - sometimes it well just works fine.

When there are no special characters...

- --
Regards...        Todd
Well, it's Karch...   --frequently heard after every amazing move he does
Linux kernel 2.6.24-18-generic  13 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.08, 0.10