Re: [exim] Exim LDAP Auth с помощью Dovecot SASL

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Proskurin Kirill
To: exim-users, exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim LDAP Auth с помощью Dovecot SASL

Oh my GOD!!!
Fogive me please! Im think im send it to exim-russian maillist.
I am ashamed for that. :-(

> Proskurin,
>
> To provide CRAM-MD5, the server needs access to the plain-text password.
> This is a natural property of how CRAM-MD5 is designed, and DIGEST-MD5
> too (although there are special tricks, specific to DIGEST-MD5 for
> storing an intermediate value instead).
>
> This is part of the motivation for the IETF making a new authentication
> method, SCRAM, currently in the drafting stage.
>
> If you search exim-users for mails from me which mention CRAM-MD5 then
> you'll see more on this topic.

Im very impressed - you can fully translate it.
And thank you for you answer - im will search it now.

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill