著者: Chris Edwards
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim per domain logging
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Tony Finch wrote:

| On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Konstantin V. Gavrilenko wrote:
| >
| > I was wondering whether it is possible to organise the log writing
| > within the exim, so that logs related to abc.com domain emails would go
| > to a file exim_main-abc.com.log and logs related to def.com domain would
| > end up in exim_main-def.com.log file.
|
| I'm afraid not.

Yep, and not all logged messages are specific to a domain anyway. E.g a
host connects, sends a bad SMTP command then disconnects.

I suppose one way you might achieve this is to setup an IP address for
each domain that needs its own log. Then run a separate instance of Exim
listening on each IP, with its own setting for log_file_path. Messy!