To: Brian Blood
CC: Exim Mailing List
題目: Re: [exim] Exim per domain logging

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim per domain logging
From: Brian Blood <brian@???>
Date: 19/06/08 00:45

> On Jun 18, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Konstantin V. Gavrilenko wrote:
>> I was wondering whether it is possible to organise the log writing
>> within the exim, so that logs related to abc.com domain emails
>> would go
>> to a file exim_main-abc.com.log and logs related to def.com domain
>> would
>> end up in exim_main-def.com.log file.
>

> I'm sure there are other solutions out there but:
>
> <plug>
>
> Our MySQL based configuration and logging solution does tag each
> blocked, received and sent message by it's site (a logical grouping
> of domains/users)
>
> All of these entries are accessible through the web admin interface
> to both the system admin and the admin for the site.
> A user can also see those items filtered for just them.
>
> </plug>
>
> In the end, we rarely have to actually look at our exim log files.
>

> Regards,
> Brian

The reason I want to do it, is to have exilog display logs just for a
single domain, disregarding everything else.
Since exilog does not support filtration by domains, instead of
filtering at the exilog_agent before it writes to sql, I thought it
might be much easier solution to filter the entries at the exim
log-writing level.

yours,
kos