Re: [exim] SMTP-Auth TLS/SSL

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: Ian Roberts
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SMTP-Auth TLS/SSL
Ian Roberts <ian@???> (Do 12 Jun 2008 16:02:50 CEST):
> update:
> If I restart bind9 on the exim server and then send the mail from an
> external client straight after bind comes back up, exim takes the mail
> ok. But instantly I try to send another email, it does the same old
> thing. So there is something wrong with DNS, but everything is
> resolving ok, and I have views in bind (internal and external).

Checked resolving really forward and reverse, even if called repated?
Switched on DNS logging (rndc querylog) and checked the log of DNS
server?

    Best regards from Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -