[exim] pysieved MANAGESIEVE server soliciting Exim experts

Author: Neale Pickett
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] pysieved MANAGESIEVE server soliciting Exim experts
Dear Exim folks,

MANAGESIEVE is the RFC standards-track mechanism for managing SIEVE
scripts, which IIRC Exim supports natively. It is supported by
AvelSIEVE (a Squirrelmail plugin), Mozilla Thunderbird (with a plugin),
Emacs, KMail, and probably others.

pysieved (http://woozle.org/~neale/src/pysieved/) is a MANAGESIEVE
server with a plugin architecture for storage. We just made our 1.0
release and would very much like to get a storage mechanism for Exim in
addition to the Dovecot one we already have. If there are any folks on
this list who know how Exim does SIEVE, and are comfortable working in
Python, we'd love to have you join our mail list
(http://woozle.org/lists/pysieved) or IRC channel (irc.oftc.net, channel
#pysieved) and help us get this thing working on Exim.

Thanks for your time,

Neale Pickett <neale@???>