著者: farhan ahmed
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] ACL question

Hello Guys, I am scratching my heads over 3 days and couldnt find answer  yet. So, you guys are my last hope now. We are running exim , IMAP and mysql on same box. I must have to accept local_domains and local_hosts in ACL. But still anyone can send spam to my domain users via telnet 25 other than relay. How can I solve this issue. My configuration is as  acl_check_rcpt: accept  hosts = :  accept  domains       = +local_domains           endpass           message       = unknown user           verify        = recipient
accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts accept  authenticated = *  deny    message       = relay not permitted  For example my virtual domain is abc.com From outside: telnet mymailserver 25 helo testmail from:test@??? OKrcpt to:test@??? Accepteddata354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itselfhello.250 OK id=1K51XZ-00084q-SF so, I can write script that can generate fair enough spams. How can we overcome on this? Any help would be appreciated.

Note: Before We were having separate SMTP and POP servers so we had different exim.conf for SMTP and POP. For SMTP there was no

relay_domains and in POP there was no relay_hosts and it woked well. Thanks, Farhan

--
Regards,
Farhan Ahmed

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT