[exim] recipient verification issue

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Joseph Okech
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] recipient verification issue
Hi,

Am having some difficulty on doing recipient verification on my servers. The
setup is as follows:

exim-4.69-33 listens on port 25, accepts mail and forwards to
amavisd-new-2.5.3-2 listening on port 10024, scans the mail for spam and
viruses then forwards the mail back to exim on port 10025. Exim then forwards
this mail to the POP3 server (which has the receipients on a DB to be
verified) - and also runs exim as MTA.

Problem is, am trying to do recipient verification when exim accepts the mail
on port 25, but all verifications pass since amavis accepts all mails from
exim without any checks. Doing a verification after amavis scanning is no use
since I will just be blocking my internal system.

Maybe am missing something so trivial....? any help? or any better
implementation?

rgds,
Joseph