Re: [exim] Replacing attachments with URLs

Author: David Saez Padros
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Replacing attachments with URLs
Hi

> BTW, I thought I'd have a look at which Lemonade features Exim supports,
> and have documented this - with a more general feature list on the wiki.
> <http://wiki.exim.org/EximIntroduction> The list is probably both too
> detailed, and yet not comprehensive. Perhaps two versions would be nice:
> one for newbies and managerial types and one technical.

Here there are two things that are of our interest:

one is replacing attachments with URLs, but this is not something
that should be done by Exim itself.

the other one is DSN support, there was a patch for Exim to do this,
i wonder why it has not been incorporated in Exim.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53