Re: [exim] ACL rewrite

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Searcher
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] ACL rewrite
I tried to use your last suggestion but to no avail
If I understand it correctly though, it does not rewrite anything but sends
the email to the *new* recipient?

I tried couple (zillion) of other things with my previous settings and
suddenly realized that the config file number is actually a sequential order
how the files are being loaded (dummy) and managed to get it working by a
quite simple, eh:
> 30_exim4-config_check_rcpt

set acl_m7 =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim4/sc_clients}{$value}{}}
> 31_exim4-config_rewriting

*@*    $local_part@$acl_m7    Ffrsq

Where /etc/exim4/sc_clients uses the alias format
recipient@???: new_sender_domain

And this does exactly what I was after: if the recipient is in the alias
file it rewrites the sender, if the recipient is not in the list nothing
happens.

Thank you for all your help Bill
But if you still think I'm doing it wrong and have the patience to explain
it - I'm all yours

Thanks
-src-