Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...
On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 15:45 +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> I don't think that a second issue tracking system is going to help.

I wasn't positing a second one; I was picking up the vibe that Bugzilla
isn't that popular and is limited in its' ability to do certain less
technical tasks, like managing workflow. If the opinion seems to be that
Bugzilla is what everyone likes, then stick with it. If not, there is an
alternative.

Considering we're discussing the future development of Exim here, I
think a quick dismissal of any suggestion - especially in this thread -
is unhelpful.

Graeme