Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...

Author: Tony Finch
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...
On Wed, 14 May 2008, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> There is a test suite. Its very comprehensive, however I have not got my
> head around it nor managed to make it work well on the hardware
> platforms I have tried, which has made me somewhat nervous of it.

It works OK for me on the exim.org machine, though it takes a while :-)
Philip has noted that some of the tests are sensitive to timing which
makes it a tiny bit flakey.

> Having that in place and easily usable (say a system which allows
> current CVS trunk to easily be pushed through it) would help.

Good idea.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
FISHER: NORTHWESTERLY 3 OR 4 INCREASING 5 TO 7. SLIGHT OR MODERATE,