Re: [exim] Save a mail and then execute a script

Author: Julien Balmont
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Save a mail and then execute a script
Hi Bill, thanks for your wuick answer.

I've tested what you've proposed, and it worked. But I meet another issue.
The script I'm calling ios supposed to open the saved file and check its
content.

But at the moment the script is called, the file doesn't seem to be saved
yet. Do you have an idea?

Thanks for your advice about Perl and not PHP, I'll talk about it to my
colleagues to make them change theinr mind :)