Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Ian Eiloart
To: Phil (Medway Hosting), Exim Users List
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION

--On 30 April 2008 15:41:18 +0100 "Phil (Medway Hosting)"
<phil@???> wrote:

> I hate to bring the subject up again, but had it occurred to you that if
> you stopped using callouts, you might not hit the ISP's rate limit in the
> first place ?

And how would he then know whether the recipient address was valid. FFS,
he's using recipient call forwards in exactly the way they're intended to
be used.

Caching of the results means that he'll actually be reducing the traffic
into his client's ISP.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex