Re: [pcre-dev] 7.7 Release Candidate available

Author: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.7 Release Candidate available
Philip Hazel wrote:
> It's time, I think, to put out a new PCRE release, as there have been a
> number of fixes (and a couple of new features) added in the last month
> or two. I have put 7.7-RC1 candidate tarballs here:
>
> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.7-RC1.tar.gz
> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.7-RC1.tar.bz2
> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-7.7-RC1.zip
>
> Please test if you can, and let me know of any problems. I'm aiming to
> put out the real release in about a week.
>
> Philip

I compiled pcre and pcreposix shared libraries with Msys configured
through cmake, no problem.

Ran runtest.bat, no problem.

Used the libraries with our existing app, and tests, no problem.

Can you add an internal option for the new javascript compat option,
e.g., (*J_COMPAT)? Won't be able to use that otherwise.

Thanks,
Sheri