Re: [exim] Messages not getting through to domain

Author: Jayp
To: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] Messages not getting through to domain
I didn't know this listserv prevents full email addresses from showing.

Just to clarify, I'm sending from jp[at]mydomain to rush[at]mydomain.
Sending happens on outgoing mail server (exim) and it should go to the
mailboxes at my other server. Messages being sent to any external domain
works perfectly. Please see the other message I sent with the log.

Thanks.

JP

On 2008-04-21 20:09, Dave Evans wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 03:40:42PM -0400, Jayp wrote:
> > The problem: I can send messages to any email account that isn't my

domain
> > (yahoo, hotmail, etc.), but if I'm sending an email to someone on my

domain,
> > it doesn't go through.
>
> OK. So, what happens instead?
>
> e.g. "when I do X, Y happens, but Z should happen instead." (you fill in

X, Y,