著者: Marc Perkel
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Rewrite confision

Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 22:36 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> That appears to be the problem. What variables are available in rewrite?
>>

> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch31.html
>
> Search for "variable".
>
> Graeme (biting tongue, again)

"The variables /$local_part/ and /$domain/ can be used in the replacement
string to refer to the address that is being rewritten."

Perhaps it needs to be rewritten "ONLY the variables /$local_part/ and /$domain/ can be used in the replacement
string to refer to the address that is being rewritten. "

Seems like a bug to me that rewriting doesn't have access to all the variables.