[exim] Vacation replies only to chosen addresses

Author: Patryk R.
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Vacation replies only to chosen addresses
Hello,

How can I set the vacation transport/router to autoreply about vacation
only to mails from a group of specified addresses? I cannot set another
condition, because I already have one that prevents autoreply to groups
or undisclosed recipients. I saw in the FAQ that there can be a "require
senders" directive pointing to $HOME/.acceptlist - but what is the
syntax of that file? Plain addresses in it don't work (or this is not
the right use for it). Could someone please help me with this?

--
# WWW : http://rzadzins.info