Re: [exim] discard email forwarded to aol.com?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Erin Spiceland
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] discard email forwarded to aol.com?
Can anyone help me with adding this condition to my userforward router,
or point me to a resource online that will provide enough instruction
for me to construct it myself? I just want to make sure that the email
address in .forward that the email address is being forwarded to does
not contain "aol.com." This is my current router:

userforward:
driver = redirect
allow_filter
check_ancestor