Re: [exim] SPF

Autor: Grant Peel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SPF
Hi all,

I have SPF working for our domain and all incoming email.

1 (Last) question, I hope:

I want to accept email from all hosts at reflexion.net, even if the spf
fails, and then obey all other spf entries. Do these lines look right?

  accept  spf           = fail
          sender_domains = *.reflexion.net
          endpass
          log_message    = Accepted Reflexion
  deny    message       = $sender_host_address is not allowed to send mail
from \
                          $sender_address_domain
          spf           = fail

-Grant

Using thelines below in my ACL.

  deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address was \
                          found in our blacklist
          log_message   = domain found in $blacklisted_domains
          hosts         = +blacklisted_domains
  accept  spf           = fail
          sender_domains = *.reflexion.net
          log_message    = Accepted Reflexion
  deny    message       = $sender_host_address is not allowed to send mail
from $sender_address_dom$
          spf           = fail
  accept  domains       = +local_domains