Re: [exim] SPF

Autor: Grant Peel
A: Toshio Kumagai, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SPF
Thanks for the Reply,

I guess what I was asking was how to specify those parms when installing
Exim from FreeBSD ports.

looks like:

make -I WITH_SPF

worked. Just watching the logs now.

But since this discussion is still going, adding these lines from the Wiki
... 2 questions.

1. Does the spf lines look OK?

2. Are they in the right place in my acl?

begin acl
acl_check_rcpt:
  accept  hosts = :
  deny senders = :
        dnslists        = ips.backscatterer.org
        message         = This message looks like a bounce, and your server
is listed at \
                        ips.backscatterer.org, so I assume that this is
"backscatter". \
                        Please configure your mail server to not send
"backscatter spam". \
                        For advice, try http://www.dontbouncespam.org/
                        log_message = ATTENTION BACKSCATTERER
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
  deny    senders = :
          condition     = ${if ! eq{$recipients_count}{1}{1}}
          message       = Bounces must have only a single recipient
          log_message   = Another denied due to backscatter-Single Recipient
# accept  local_parts   = postmaster
#          domains      = +local_domains
  require verify        = sender
  deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address was \
                          found in our blacklist
          log_message   = domain found in $blacklisted_domains
          hosts         = +blacklisted_domains
  deny    message       = $sender_host_address is not allowed to send mail
from $sender_address_domain
          spf           = fail
  accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          message       = unknown user
          verify        = recipient
  accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
          endpass
          message       = unrouteable address
          verify        = recipient
  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
  accept  authenticated = *

-Grant