Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail
On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 10:20:10AM +0200, Tom Kistner wrote:
> Renaud Allard schrieb:
>
> > Is it worth to migrate from DomainKeys to DKIM? What's the real
> > difference between them excluding licences?
>
> DKIM is supposed to replace DomainKeys, at the moment it seems sensible
> to do sign with both.

I have seen many arguments against SPF e.g. that it breaks forwarding
etc. Is DKIM an improvement on SPF?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is
      common to man: but God is faithful, who will not
      suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but
      will with the temptation also make a way to escape,
      that ye may be able to bear it."
                       I Corinthians 10:13