Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
To: Renaud Allard
CC: exim users, Tom Kistner
Betreff: Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Renaud Allard <renaud@???> wrote:

> Tom Kistner wrote:
> > Zbigniew Szalbot schrieb:
> >
> >> I am looking at http://wiki.exim.org/DKIM
> >> Is this experimental or can it be used in production server? I just
> >
> > "experimental" just means that the config API may change in the future,
> > or that the underlying technology is still in flux. The code should run
> > fine.
> >
> >> 1/ donwload and compile libdkim
> >> 2/ build exim with DKIM support
> >> 3/ generate keys and setup dns entry
> >> 4/ set up options on the remote_smtp transport?
> >
> > Yes, thats about it.
> >

> Is it worth to migrate from DomainKeys to DKIM? What's the real
> difference between them excluding licences?
>
> BTW, libdkim doesn't want to compile at all on OpenBSD.

Sure, even on FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE here...

g++ -c -c dkimsign.cpp
dkimsign.cpp: In constructor `CDKIMSign::CDKIMSign()':
dkimsign.cpp:33: error: `EVP_sha256' was not declared in this scope
*** Error code 1

However, it compiles on FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE.

Tom, please shed some light on this for us.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

--from a /. post