Re: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates

Author: Graham Christensen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates
Phil,

This is referring to the server-to-client communication. The weird part
is, even when I clear the cache entirely and try again, it still gets
the old one. I don't know of any errors in regards of server-to-server
communication. Is there still a possible issue with mismatching
certificates in the cache?

Thanks,
Graham Christensen

http://itrebal.com - Customized Web Hosting