Re: [exim] Using dnslists with a domainlist

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Wilson
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Using dnslists with a domainlist
Hi Tony,

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Tony Finch wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Chris Wilson wrote:
> >
> > Are domainlists not expanded for the dnslists command? If so, it doesn't
> > seem to be documented anywhere.
>
> domainlists are for mail domains, not DNS blacklists.

OK, that's a shame but I can live with it.

> I'll mention in the DNS lists section that the + syntax is used for
> special options not for named lists.

Might also be worth mentioning explicitly that macros are the best way to
insert a list of hosts into a dnslist. Would have saved me from looking
around for another way to do it.

> > Should I just use a macro instead?
>
> Yes.

Thanks, the macro appears to work fine, although I guess it's a trifle
ugly.

Cheers, Chris.
--
\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |