[exim] Using dnslists with a domainlist

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Wilson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Using dnslists with a domainlist
Hi all,

I want to add DNS whitelisting (from dnswl.org) to my Exim setup, and
generate a warning if a blacklisted host is also whitelisted. So I want to
set up my ACL like this:

  warn message = blacklisted by $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
        dnslists = +blacklists

  warn message = blacklisted but whitelisted by dnswl.org
        dnslists = +blacklists
        dnslists = list.dnswl.org

  deny message = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a blacklist...
        dnslists = +blacklists
        ! dnslists = list.dnswl.org

Because I have to repeat the dnslist three times, I want to use a
domainlist to keep all the entries in one place. My domainlist is defined
like this:

  domainlist blacklists = psbl.surriel.com \
                : zen.spamhaus.org \
                : web.dnsbl.sorbs.net \
                : dnsbl.sorbs.net \
                : bl.spamcop.net \
                : virbl.dnsbl.bit.nl

But unfortunately I get the following errors in my exim log:

  Mar 25 22:16:42 top exim[21808]: 2008-03-25 22:16:42 unknown item in
    dnslist (ignored): +blacklists

There's no indication in the logs that my domainlist had invalid syntax or
was not created for any reason that I can see.

Are domainlists not expanded for the dnslists command? If so, it doesn't
seem to be documented anywhere.

Any ideas? Should I just use a macro instead? (I'm about to try that). I
think this should Just Work(TM). I think it would be a really useful
feature to have.

Cheers, Chris.
--
\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |