[exim] Slightly OT: autodelete older emails

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yan Seiner
To: exim-user
Betreff: [exim] Slightly OT: autodelete older emails
I am using exim .forward to put all mailist emails into a single lists
file. Now I would like to set up that list file as a ringbuffer, so
that when a new email comes in, an older one drops off. (most maillists
are archived anyway, so there's no point in keeping old emails).

I can either do this as each mail comes in, or daily in batch, but how
do I set up a filter to delete older emails? Or should I write a script
to do this from cron?

--Yan

--
  o__