Re: [exim] Temporary error not treated as such

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Lugo
To: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Temporary error not treated as such

(Apologies for the top-posting)

here's another datapoint.

I sometimes see this too, and I use this special retry rule:

* * senders="dlugo@???" F,5m,1m; F,2h,15m; F,20h,2h; F,4d,4h

(I've sent enough crap in the past that I've regretted - the
above 1m delay gives me a chance to rm new crap at the border
relay before it delivers to the remote MX/A.)

Next time this happens, I can save my retry db files in case
anyone thinks that will help debugging.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC