To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] dnsbls

----- Original Message -----
From: "Drav Sloan" <holborn-exim@???>
To: "exim users" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [exim] dnsbls

>> I thought the point was that hosts _WITH_ rDNS where being rejected,
> because they were "generic". That in my book _IS_ wrong. No reverse is
> potentially lazy administration (or due to policy of the clients on
> that network). It's not a "be all, end all" indicator of spam, people
> filtering on that alone should be slapped about with wet kippers.

1. Most people do not filter on that alone.
2. At least something like 80% (if not more) of servers AT LEAST use it for
scoring, if not blocking altogether.
3. The world will not change to suit those that won't make the necessary
changes.

Sorry, but it's end of story really !!

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199