著者: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] dnsbls
On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 11:18 +0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> I'm really getting my money's worth out of this thread.

I'm not sure the rest of us are, Martin. I'm pretty bored of it now, to
be honest.

Those of you interested in discussing the finer points of mail
operations would do well to join the mailop.org list [0] and continue
the conversations over there.

Few of the recent posts here are directly related to Exim (yes, they
include Exim as an MTA, but that's where the link ends) as they are
operational choices being made by mail system operators.

"Their MTA, their rules"?

Graeme

[0] http://mailop.org/