Re: [exim] dnsbls

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Drav Sloan
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] dnsbls
W B Hacker wrote:
> Presuming you have any influence at all over their configuration, why
> would you want to position yourself as part of the PROBLEM - by
> suggesting that those who make effective use of rDNS fail/mismatch cease
> so doing?

I thought the point was that hosts _WITH_ rDNS where being rejected,
because they were "generic". That in my book _IS_ wrong. No reverse is
potentially lazy administration (or due to policy of the clients on
that network). It's not a "be all, end all" indicator of spam, people
filtering on that alone should be slapped about with wet kippers.

Regards

D.