Re: [exim] dnsbls

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jerry Jorgenson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] dnsbls

On Mar 14, 2008, at 19:58, Phil Pennock wrote:

> If you still have any evidence of spam, please do send it to
> <abuse@???>; it _will_ be acted upon. There is a very strong
> desire to keep the IP block "clean" and out of blacklists.

It could have been blocked anytime in the past ten years, so any
evidence other than perhaps a log entry is long gone.

> I can only suspect that some new member at some point had an open
> relay,
> or that someone had an email forwarding set up for someone with an
> account which pointed in the direction of the mail-servers you
> maintain
> and the forwarded mail included spam.

That's probably what happened.

BTW. I've been following this list ever since the Exim 3 days and it
really is the most helpful list that I follow. I seldom post because
reading the docs or searching the list almost always brings up the
answer I'm looking for without wasting anyone's bandwidth.

Jerry

--
Jerry Jorgenson