Re: [exim] De-ifdef-ifying config file

Author: David Cantrell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] De-ifdef-ifying config file
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 01:59:59PM +0000, I wrote:

> Is there any easy way of seeing how exim sees my config file after
> processing ifdefs, macros etc? I'm using 4.50 in case it matters.

Here's my first stab at it ...

http://drhyde.cvs.sourceforge.net/drhyde/perlscripts/exim4deifdef/exim4deifdef?view=markup

I've not done much testing yet, and patches are most welcome! It works
by turning the config file into a perl program and executing that.
Macro definitions get turned into variable assignments, .ifdef and
friends into if { ... } else { ... } and everything else into print
statements with variable substitution.

We found no search results for "crotchet". Did you mean "crotch"?