Re: [exim] De-ifdef-ifying config file

Author: Phil Pennock
To: David Cantrell
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] De-ifdef-ifying config file
On 2008-03-11 at 13:59 +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> Is there any easy way of seeing how exim sees my config file after
> processing ifdefs, macros etc? I'm using 4.50 in case it matters.

You can see the results of every option, but not limit it to only those
changed from built-in defaults:
exim -bP

You can similarly ask for the value of any given option:
exim -bP ldap_default_servers

You can ask for the value of any named list:
exim -bP +local_domains

You can get a list of the configured routers, transports or
authenticators, and then ask for the configuration of any of those:
exim -bP router_list
exim -bP router dnslookup
or just dump all of the routers:
exim -bP routers

I'm not aware of any unifdef direct equivalents.

-Phil