Re: [exim] headers_rewrite not working

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Vincent Stemen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] headers_rewrite not working
On 2008-03-14, Tony Finch <dot@???> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Vincent wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to rewrite the *from* and *sender* headers to remove the
>> hostname, leaving just the domain name, only on outbound mail.
>> [...]
>> So far as I can tell, this is exactly how the docs say to do it,
>> but the *headers_rewrite* rule is having no effect.
>
> Does running Exim with debugging turned on provide any enlightenment?

Thanks for the suggestion. No, there is no further debug output when it
attempts delivery. Here is everything it output.

  # exim -bd -d+transport+rewrite
  Exim version 4.67 uid=0 gid=0 pid=15181 D=fbb95cfd
  Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
  Support for: crypteq IPv6 TCPwrappers OpenSSL Content_Scanning Old_Demime
  Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz dsearch
  Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
  Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
  Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply pipe smtp
  Fixed never_users: 0
  Size of off_t: 8
  changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
    uid=0 gid=0 pid=15181
      auxiliary group list: 0
      configuration file is /usr/pkg/etc/exim/configure
      log selectors = 00000ffc 00212001
      cwd=/usr/pkg/etc/exim 3 args: exim -bd -d+transport+rewrite
      trusted user
      admin user
      originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=Charlie Root
      15181 listening on all interfaces (IPv6) port 25
      15181 listening on all interfaces (IPv4) port 25
      15181 pid written to /var/run/exim.pid
      15181 changed uid/gid: running as a daemon
      15181   uid=1004 gid=6 pid=15181
      15181   auxiliary group list: 6 6
      15181 LOG: MAIN
      15181   exim 4.67 daemon started: pid=15181, no queue runs, listening for SMTP on port 25 (IPv6 and IPv4)
      15181 set_process_info: 15181 daemon: no queue runs, listening for SMTP on port 25 (IPv6 and IPv4)
      15181 daemon running with uid=1004 gid=6 euid=1004 egid=6
      15181 Listening...